Saturday, September 20, 2014

NSK Guest Design Team Submission

Hello Friends!


 Today as I was watching some of my subscriptions on YouTube, I came across a Guest Design Team Call for NSK- Natasha's Scrapbook Korner, and I thought I might try submitting.

 One of the requests was to create a video with a brief introduction, and resume of my crafting, and post it to YouTube. I have complied, but please excuse all of the funny faces I make in the video. I usually do not show my face on camera, and I am still uncomfortable doing so, even after all these years!

 Here is my video:




Part of the submission was to share a project, and I have been working on a GumBall Machine for a few weeks now. I made it using Graphic45's Raining Cats & Dogs paper, which I really love. The colors and the content, I really like. I am working on a tutorial to share here on my blog so mother's could make one as well. It takes very little to make it, just some time, and a few items from the Dollar store and possibly your local craft store such as Michael's. I had a lot of fun making it, so I hope you like it as much as I do.

First view is full view:

















Next a view from the side:

















A view of the Top Glass:

















and Finally the drawer:

















You can find lots of pretty things for sale here at NSK:https://www.zibbet.com/NatashaScrapbooKorner and be sure to Like them on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/NatashaScrapbooKorner

Thank you for this opportunity! and thank you for reading!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment