Saturday, January 14, 2012

Featured Artist Series...Day 12.. Joy Fotojoy

Hi Blogggers!

So I had a few days of rest, and work, and I back to share with you my featured artist for Day 12, and yes we are behind 2 days...yeesh!

Day 12's artist is....... Joy!! Fotojoy to you and me, everywhere.

I met Joy through the Ustream gang last year, and I find her to be truly what her name says, a Joy. She is extremely talented, long been a scrapbooker, painter, art journaler and all around crafter. She is a neighbor to another good friend of mine http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifMitzi, and they have been able to get together quite often when their schedules align, for a little shopping and visiting. Most recently, Joy is participating in DarcyW's postcard challenge, and I really have enjoyed the postcards so far. Just amazing work, and such a cool idea.

Here is everywhere to find Joy:

Blog: http://fotojoys.blogspot.com
Ustream: fotojoys artful delights
YouTube:1fotojoy
Twitter:@fotojoy

I almost got to meet Joy at a gathering last May, and unfortunately could not make it. I truly hope to meet her in person in the future. The Ustream crowd encouraged her to start her own show, and I hope her schedule permits her to do some more shows, because the talent she shares is really spectacular!

Here is a tag I made for Joy:


Thanks for sharing Joy!

Big Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Joy!! Well deserved!! Love the tag Laurel!! Just amazed at how you can come up with so many that are so different and all so lovely!!
    *huggles*
    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the series and Joy is such a doll!! BEAUTIFUL tag :) Julie

    ReplyDelete