Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Featured Artist Series- Day 3- Christina - acraftygirl cabettsutubeuser

Hello Bloggers!

Day 3 featured artist on the 4th? Yes, my friends...I had to work the night shift last night and it has thrown my schedule off a bit.

Day 3 Featured Artist is... Christina! A lovely gal from BC.

Here is where you can find her:

YouTube:acraftygirl cabettsutubeuser
Blog:http://freshbrewedeverymorning.blogspot.com

I first came across Christina a while back on YouTube. She and her husband had built a storage house for copic markers, that I thought was just darling. I have followed her ever since, and have found that we have a lot in common. Christina loves the thrift stores, (just like me), and she is a great repurposer of her treasures. We also share a love for vintage things, or the aesthetic of vintage things, and we both love to cook and craft.

I love Christina's mini books that she creates, with so much detail, and care. She is a wonderful gal, who you need to go check out. Her projects are gorgeous, and she has a wonderful personality. Since we share a lot of common loves, I hope to get to know her a little better through YouTube. I just love making friends through this wonderful medium.

Below is the video showing you the tag I made for Christina...



Thank you Christina for all you share! I just love everything you make!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful tag! Congrats to Christina!!

    *huggles*
    =0)

    ReplyDelete