Sunday, January 9, 2011

1/9/11-31 Day Challenge- Featured Artist- Bona (LiveLoveScrap)

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to day 9 of my 31 day challenge, Pay it forward, and my featured artist of the day is...Bona!

As I am thinking about each artist everyday, it is hard for me to remember when I first started following them. I am sure I have been following Bona for quite a while, and she has taught me so many things, that I am so very grateful for.

Bona was the first person to introduce me to Lindy's Stamp Gang products! Their sprays, and mists have become a staple in my craft room ever since. Bona is a member of their design team, and creates a lot of fantastic projects for them, and shows you many ways to use their products, that you might not have thought of.

Bona is also the great die user. She has shown me ways to engineer paper and my dies, so that I get many uses out of them, not just their intended purpose. I love that she thinks outside the box, and I have learned that trait from her. Loved the scalloped envelope mini in the box Bona! I totally scrap-lifted that idea from you.
She also comes up with many creative mini albums in all shapes and sizes. If you need an idea for a mini, Bona's channel is one to check out!

Bona really likes the shabby chic aesthetic, and for my RAK to her I created two tags on my Ustream show today just for her. A little birdie told me of your love of birdcages, as well, so there is a little added something for you. I show what I created in the video below.

You can find Bona on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/LiveLoveScrap

and on her blog: http://www.keeponscrappin.blogspot.com (Love your background! Great minds think alike!)

Bona, Thank you so much for everything you create and share with all of us! I truly enjoy your videos, and cannot thank you enough.



Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Laurel! This is so very sweet and thoughtful of you to create a beautiful project everyday for each person that inspires you. I'm so very grateful to be one of them. I love everything. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to write that post.

    ReplyDelete