Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1/25/11 31 Day Challenge Day 25 Featured Artist Natasha(Enastasia)

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to Day 25 of my Pay it Forward, Featured Artist Challenge. Todays featured artist is....Natasha (Enastasia).

So, I am a member of YourPaperPantry.ning.com. I had signed up for a swap, to create a tinnie, an altered altoid tin. It was my very first time doing one, and I had not even checked who my partner was. Well, My partner was Natasha, someone I have followed for a long time over on her blog. Once I learned who it was, I quickly subscribed to her on YouTube. She makes beautiful things, and like me is a Tim Holtz fan. She makes great projects, mini books and all sorts of things. She also does some great comparison videos over on her channel. The sort of thing comparing glues, etc.

She is so very nice, and as it turns out I knew her! So below is a video showing my tinnie, and also a tag I created for her.



Thank you Natasha for all you create and share. I am so glad I found you again.

You can find Natasha here:

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Enastasia#p/u
Blog: http://cleversoiree.blogspot.com/


She is also on Facebook.

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Simply Beautiful!! All that detail!! Crazy awesome!

    *huggles*
    =0)

    ReplyDelete