Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Catalog and Techniques Class

Hi Everyone!

Sorry to have not been a good blog updater, but I have been busy creating....

My shipment of the new catalogs arrived yesterday, and it seems like perfect timing that my Technique class is this Sunday at 1pm at my house. E-mail me if you need a new catalog, or I will be sure to get you one at an upcoming class... I really like all of the new things in the catalog, lots of new stamps, papers...just yummy!

I also am really excitied about this weekend's class, we are sure to have inky fingers! Also, this series has been so enjoyable I am thinking of running it again...if you are interested in building a technique book, and getting together once a month, e-mail me at ldeviney@comcast.net. Each class is $20 and we cover 3-5 techniques based on content each session. The new classes will have different techniques than last session, and require the monthly commitment , this series will run July- Dec.

I am also scheduling additional classes for the month of July... check back this weekend for the full schedule.

Have a creative week!

No comments:

Post a Comment