Sunday, April 12, 2009

12 x 12 album in a day Class!

Happy Easter everyone!

I have been asked to come up with a scrapbooking class, so for my first attempt I thought I would offer a 12 x 12 album in a day. This class does require pre-registration and costs $30.00, which includes your Simply Scrappin Kit for the class. We will be making 20 ,12 x 12 pages during a 3 hour session on May 31, from 1 pm -4pm using the Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin Kit. Please bring your standard tool kit to class which should include adhesive.

If you would like to take the class, I will need paid registrations no later than Sunday May 17th. Please e-mail me at ldeviney@comcast.net if you are interested. Beginners are encouraged to participate, and accomodations will be made for tools for beginners.

I hope to see you in class!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute project! Hope you had a lot of people sign up for your class!

    ReplyDelete